Tips on how to choose food to help slow down aging.
How do you choose to eat today? fast food Deli or bagged food along the way. The fast-paced life causes you to eat just to be satisfied. more than for health without regardto the detrimental effect on health. Try changing the way you choose to eat. and try to observe yourselfYou may have a healthier and better life, for example by eating more fruits and vegetables. The appearance of the skin will look brighter.Refrain from eating meat or eat less. so that the stomach does not work as hardAbdominal distension may improve. Choose foods that are easy to digest. Eat less starchy foods. You may have a better shape at UFABET.
Recommended some tips.in choosing food to help you slow down aging.
Stay away from disease just modifyHow to eat as follows
- Should choose to eat freshly cooked food for good hygiene. When finished, should be eaten immediately
because food cooked with heat If left to cool down Any residual or contaminated pathogens
can grow in the food again. The longer you leave it There is a risk that pathogens will grow
more. Risk of chronic inflammatory bowel disease absorbing less food. weak immunity exhausted body
- Should not eat spicy food, both very spicy, salty, very sweet, very sour because it will cause the stomach
hard climb risk of kidney disease
Because very salty foods often contain salt, MSG. Which has a lot of sodium.
and the risk of developing high blood pressure Extremely sweet foods can lead to high blood pressure, diabetes
and a higher risk of heart disease. Turned to choose to eat bland food. Starting from gradually reducing the seasoning,
reducing the consumption of sauces.
- Do not eat too much starchy or carbohydrate foods. because the body will store starch
that the body does not burn completely as fat accumulates on the body adversely affect health Carbohydrates can be obtained from
foods such as rice, flour, sugar, bread, cereals, noodles, fruit, sweet water and honey, etc. •
The rice-starch group should receive 8-12 scoops per day.
Ingredients such as cakes, steamed buns, bua loy, salim,
anything with starch as an ingredient are all included in this group.
• Vegetables, a source of dietary fiber. Adults should eat 6 scoops of vegetables per day, 4 scoops per day for children
(1 scoop about 3-4 spoonfuls of rice).
• Fruit groups should have 3 – 5 parts of fruit per day, each 1 part of fruit, choose one of the following,
such as 1 banana, 1 large tangerine, 1/2 guava, 4 rambutans. Large fruit trees
such as papaya, pineapple, watermelon, about 6 – 8 words equal to 1 portion, the amount of fruit depends on
- Things to know about the energy received from food each day The average total energy required per day
is about 2,000 kcal. The appropriate food ratio is
• 50 percent of energy comes from carbohydrates. And no more than 250 grams of starchy food per day
• 20 percent of energy comes from protein. equals 100g of protein per day
• 30% of energy comes from fat, equivalent to 65g of fat
and preferably saturated fat. Not more than 10 percent or 20 grams per day, people who burn less
It should be eaten in less than this amount.
- Should choose to eat foods that are easy to digest such as fruit, rice, chicken, various types of soups, yogurt, oatmeal,
which has a better digestive health effect.
- Chew your food at least 30 times at each meal. Because the obvious advantage is that it will help
the subsystem to work less. “Chewing slower “Stimulates the brain and salivary glands
- You should drink water when you wake up immediately. refreshing stimulate the excretory system Vascular system, blood pressure
, and at least 15 minutes before meals, during meals and 40 minutes after meals,
can drink no more than half a glass of water to help concentrate gastric juice. fully digestible And don’t drink too much water at a time.
Sip 2-3 gulps at a time, but sip frequently. Find a bottle of water, a glass of water, and put it next to you. Sip throughout the day for the intestines to absorb in time.
- Don’t eat processed foods. Processed foods, such as boxed cereals, contain
harmful ingredients. including sugar, fructose, food coloring, monosodium glutamate, and other additives or even formaldehyde
which is a carcinogen Margarine is one of the most dangerous processed foods.
It’s trans fat. Potato chips do not have any nutritional value. There was almost nothing left in the juice.
Except sugar and water only. and other chemicals caused by the process of processed and packaged food